*Updated September 16, 2019
For businesses which work on a split with their service providers, we've added a Provider Split feature for each provider. This will give you saved daily split totals, separated by service, and is easily exported as .csv files.
To set up a split:
1. Manage > Providers > General Settings > Splits.
2. Click "+ Add New" to set up a new split.
3. In the window, you'll see the split settings. Set up your percentage, Service(s) and active to and from fields. Click "Create"
4. To see your split totals, click the provider name on the schedule view. Then click totals. Provider Name > Totals
5. This will open the report page.
In the above image, we have clicked on the provider Sam for September 16th, 2019.
In the report, you'll see the following data:
1. Service names
2. Start/End time
4. Discount *if applicable
5. Total Revenue
6. Location split total
7. Provider split total
To export the report as a .csv, click the Export Results button and save.
To navigate dates, use the arrows above the Provider Split column.
To see our expanded Reporting page, click here.