Setting up Group Service Templates
The first thing you'll want to do when adding Group Services is set up your Group Service templates. There are a few options to consider when setting up a Group Services template:
- Give your template a name (e.g. "Restoration Yoga Class" or "Winery Tour")
- If you want your clients to be able to book on behalf of others, check off "Allow clients to book more than one slot at once."
- Choose the right label for the Group Service: Session, Class, Event or Tour
- Optional: Add the price per slot (e.g. $20 dollars per person)
- Optional: Add a description for the Group Service
- Optional: Add an image for the Group Service
If you're connected to Stripe your can precharge for your Group Service. If you've enabled the ability for a client to book multiple slots, each occupied slot can be charged to the person making the appointment (e.g. a friend booking a Brewery Tasting Tour for 4 friends will pay for 4 slots when booking an appointment).