That depends on your preference. You can set this feature in the Booking Settings. All you have to do is determine what would be best for you and your business. If you don’t want your clients booking more than one appointment a day then select 1. If you have no limit as to how many bookings a client can make (say they want multiple services) you can select the no limit.
Articles in this section
- Time Zone Setting
- Private Booking
- What’s a No Preference Booking?
- What does Display Next 5 Bookings mean?
- What is the maximum number of bookings a user can book each day?
- What does Minimum Booking Length mean?
- I want to approve all the bookings, can I do this?
- How do I know when a client has made a booking?
- Can I have anonymous bookings?
- What are Client Notes?