No preference booking is when your clients wants a service done but do not have a preference as to who the provider will be. You can determine who the provider will by setting up your No Preference Provider Selection in your Settings.
Articles in this section
- Time Zone Setting
- Private Booking
- What’s a No Preference Booking?
- What does Display Next 5 Bookings mean?
- What is the maximum number of bookings a user can book each day?
- What does Minimum Booking Length mean?
- I want to approve all the bookings, can I do this?
- How do I know when a client has made a booking?
- Can I have anonymous bookings?
- What are Client Notes?