Use this setting to determine the times people can book. For example, if you put 10 minutes, people can book every 10 minutes. This helps to determine the layout of your time slots.
Articles in this section
- Time Zone Setting
- Private Booking
- What’s a No Preference Booking?
- What does Display Next 5 Bookings mean?
- What is the maximum number of bookings a user can book each day?
- What does Minimum Booking Length mean?
- I want to approve all the bookings, can I do this?
- How do I know when a client has made a booking?
- Can I have anonymous bookings?
- What are Client Notes?