Once your Resurva account is set up, you have everything you need to launch a website that tells your story – not that of your directory provider.
In a few short steps, you can have a professional presence that will connect you with new customer opportunities. And you’ll show your existing clients that you mean business.
Your website can feature:
- Your shop logo and colour palette, and a short bio or description
- Your shop hours, location, and phone number
- Your Resurva booking widget
- Images to showcase the location
- Links to your social media accounts
- An embedded Google Maps widget
- Responsive design, so it'll look great on desktop and mobile
What we need to build your website
To get started with building your website, we'll need you to send us some content. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request here with any (or all) of the following info:
1. Hours, location, and phone number
2. Your logo, preferably as a PDF or vector file, otherwise a large .jpg or .png.
3. A short bio or description of your shop, a few sentences is enough.
4. A colour palette or some ideas. Example: a background colour, text colour, or an accent colour you want highlighted. We can also choose a colour palette for you.
5. A few images you'd like featured, ideally unedited photos as large as possible.
6. Links to any social media accounts you'd like to include.
7. The domain name or URL of your website. If you don't have a domain yet, you can learn how to get one in the next section.
Setting up a domain
A domain name is essentially the URL of your website, like www.resurva.com, and you'll need to register a domain name for your clients to be able to find you online.
Once you have a domain name registered, just let us know and we'll get the website set up for you.
Manage your website
If you want to update any information on your website, just shoot us an email at email@example.com or submit a request here, and we'll make that change for you. If you'd like to update or add any images, you can include them when submitting your request.
Check out some examples
If you're looking for inspiration, feel free to take a look at some of the Resurva Websites we've launched for other clients: