Providers can have their own admin accounts, to allow them to manage their bookings and availability. You can manage account permissions to make sure that no changes are made to other providers by mistake, or to keep your client info hidden, among other options.
Create a new admin account
To create a new admin account, go to Settings > Admin Accounts and click New Admin in the top right. Once you create the account, you'll see more tabs in the sidebar that will allow you to customize different settings for the account.
To edit an existing account, go to Settings > Admin Accounts and click Edit under the account you'd like to manage.
Set account permissions
In the Permissions tab, you can set your options to give the selected admin full or limited access to one or all of your locations. By default, admin accounts are created with full access for the current location, allowing them to manage the schedule, providers, services, client list, and account settings.
To make changes to the account permissions, select Limited Access in the dropdown.
Understanding the permissions options
- Allow access to all locations: if you have multiple locations, enabling this setting will allow the admin to access the dashboard and schedule for every location.
- Allow provider management: if this is turned ON, the admin will be able to edit any of their connected providers from Manage > Providers, for example, to change a bio or to add a custom service duration. If this is turned OFF, the admin will still be able to add appointments to the schedule, but they won't have access to the Manage > Providers page.
- Disable Tap On/Off in schedule: if this is turned OFF, the admin will be able to click Tap On/Off on the schedule, which will allow them to set any connected provider's time slot to available or unavailable, or edit a connected provider's start or end time for the day.
- Disable daily totals: if this is turned OFF, the admin will be able to click on a connected provider's name in the schedule and click Totals, which will allow them to see a list of the provider's bookings, and their and total revenue for the day.
- Disable detailed booking view: if this is turned OFF, the admin can click on a connected provider's booking in the schedule to see more options, allowing them to cancel bookings, check in and page clients, mark bookings as no shows, and more. If this is turned ON, the admin can add bookings to the schedule, but won't be able to see the extra options.
- Limit access to client information in schedule only: if this is turned OFF, the admin will be able to see client contact details (phone number and email) from the schedule. If this is turned ON, the admin will still be able to see those details, and search for a client, on the client list.
- Limit access to client information in search: if this is turned OFF, the admin will be able to see a client's phone number or email on the dashboard and the client list. If this is turned ON, the admin will only see the last 4 digits of the client phone numbers when searching.
- Limit searches to clients who have booked with this admin's connected providers: if this is turned ON, and the admin is limited to their connected providers, when the admin searches for a client, the system will search through only their connected provider's client lists. If a client on the client list has never booked with any of the admin's connected providers, the client won't show up in the search results.